Thursday, August 09, 2007

Where's the Beach?

Sometimes, I really miss living in Sydney, especially when it so frigging hot!

In one of these buildings is a place where I call home. I have nice air conditioning. The water is not safe for swimming




Living in Sydney there were a lot of options for cooling off, on a hot day one can't help but think about them


down the steps....and strip off for a swim at Gordon's Bay






or swing by Tama to get caught in a rip,





or down to Bronte, very nice





or over to Bondi for a lap of the bay





or into the Icebergs for some conventional laps.


Ah, Sydney






Googling for images I came across some older pictures

Bronte





Tamarama




And Bondi, dated 1870

2 Comments:

Blogger Brechi said...

I lived in Coogee, it was great. ;)

11:08 am  
Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

Nice summertime photo spread!

1:30 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home