Thursday, June 12, 2008

5 Thing Meme

The Five Thing Meme from Monty. I don't quite make it to five in every category tho!


Five Things In My Freezer
1. Ice.



Five Things In My Wardrobe
1. Jeans
2. Ts
3. Smalls
4. Yoga shorts
5. A light (very handy)

Five Things In My Car
1. No Car
O.K.
The last time I had a car I lived in salubrius Sydney and you would of found in that car:

1. A pair of dickies wrapped up in a lungi
2. Er, some roaches.
3. Banana skins
4.Coins of low denomination
5.Some Endura

Five Things In My Bag
1. Digital camera
2. Wallet
3. iPod
4. Sunnies and a
5. Sun hat

Five Things On My Bedside Table
1. Ikea lamp made of 3 elements, glass, wood and metal, left by the last tennants, The JTs
2. My old cell phone from Oz that I use as an alarm clock
3. And some dust. That's it! 3 things only


Tagin'............anyone?

2 Comments:

Blogger Monty said...

OK, I'm assuming that "dickies" are DT's/Speedos/Budgie-Smugglers? ;-)

If so, and you still own them, we need a Pic of you in them, with your summer tan! Pronto! he he he!

12:51 am  
Blogger Rick said...

Roaches and banana peels oh my.Maybe that's why you had roaches because of the peels? ;)
Is #1 in the bag out of service or what? You're slacking on us.

11:32 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home