Thursday, March 06, 2008

On the Campaign Trail

How do you get to share the stage with Hillary Clinton for her Ohio victory speech as Ohio Congresswoman Stephanie Jones Tubbs did, pictured here on Hillary's right?
You help the Clintons with their ongoing Obama smear campaign, thats how!


Stephanie stumbled with the lines Clinton HQ gave her but she managed to get it out(in reference to the photo of Barack Obama in Somali national dress) .....'in his native clothing, the clothing of his country, this is his first country.....'
Somalia is like, Black Hawk Down, and Kenya, where Obama's father is from, is like, safari parks and long distance runners. So let's frame Obama as a Somali!


I was all for Hillary until the campaign started, but jeez, Her and Bill seem to have gotten their hand on the George W. electioneering handbook.
I like to follow politics pretty closely but it's getting nasty, really, really nasty. It kinda makes me want to switch off and it's easy to see why so many Americans do. Why watch people destroy each other?

I'm well against my gay brethren in not being for Hillary, the vast majority seem to love her, maybe she was different once, but there aint much there that appeals to me, and it's only going to get worse.

More Clinton racism here

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for leaving a comment at Glasgow Daily Photo!

I don't know what to make of the US politicking. From an outsider's view, I liked Bill when he was President and was all for Hillary, but the negative campaigning is awful, and I think even if she does win the nomination it may well backfire on her (to McCain's benefit).

It's probably just all the news coverage, but I'm yet to see much coverage of Obama beyond soundbites. Most of my American friends really rate him, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt because I respect their judgments, but I do wish the campaigning hype would calm down enough for him to be reported saying something more substantial than "Yes we can".

2:49 pm  
Blogger Monty said...

I just don't understand American politics - people on the same side publicly tear each other apart just to get nominated! Why??? Just gives the other side plenty of ammo! It's quite bizarre!

6:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

11:18 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home