Friday, December 28, 2007

The Things You Do on Your Holidays

The beforeThe interim
The finished product


Anyway..........
am in the middle of two weeks holiday, the first weeks seems to have disappeared already, Christmas demanded attention as usual, would of been happy to of sat the whole thing out as I was so busy workwise in the preceding weeks that I just wanted to stay at home and have a bit of toast but was asked to to a dinner on Christmas night and felt compelled by convention to attend and so I did. It was indeed a jovial evening where traditional Anglo fare was served and various alcoholic bevvies were offered, I stuck with the Aussie red all night, it was a cheeky drop I must say, but I held my own till the end, in good Aussie style. So now Hogmanay's on it's way, I think I'll have to get out there amongst it with the other punters somewhere............

6 Comments:

Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

Well done!

6:05 am  
Blogger Monty said...

Nicely done! Your closet looks spectacular!!! Hope you had a great Christmas! All the best for 2008 Ian! :-)

8:10 pm  
Blogger RAD said...

I had some organizing to do as well with my time off...dont you love it -WHEN YOUR DONE!

9:35 am  
Blogger Rick said...

So your out of the closet now. Right? rrr Just happened upon your blog via emack. It's right up my alley with your photographic perspectives. I enjoy what I have seen and look forward to your postings this year.

8:31 pm  
Blogger IAN said...

I'm well out of the closet

5:03 pm  
Blogger Monty said...

...and don't we love that about you!!! ;-)

7:45 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home