Saturday, November 03, 2007

Some Pedestrian Stuff



I've just cut my hair. Was going to do a before and after, but forgot to do the before, anyway, here is the after.
Was cold today, like in the 50s or around 12 in the celcius scale, the winter hibernation has finally begun.
Made it over to MoMA, there has been a great series of Spanish movies on, all made during Franco's rule . I saw Mi Querida Señorita (My Dearest Señorita)

Five stars from me., it was exellent. Series end on Monday and hope to see tomorrow
El Crímen de Cuenca (The Cuenca Crime) and Furtivos (Poachers)






update, they were both grreat

4 Comments:

Blogger RAD said...

You look good! Cold weather and short hair...Make sure you get some nice hats and sock hats to keep your head warm!!!!

9:52 am  
Blogger J. David Zacko-Smith said...

Oh my! You are sooooooo cute! I love the look.

6:28 pm  
Blogger Brechi said...

nice cut.

11:09 pm  
Blogger Monty said...

Sigh...good looking and 10,000 miles away!!! Damn!

1:31 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home